Restart Tire Pressure TPMS Light on Mercedes-Benz GLC300 SUV – Mercedes-Benz has launched several new variants in its ranks. One of them is interesting is Mercedes GLC 300 4Matic present to fill the Mid-premium SUV market. This means the GLC will be faced with the BMW X3 and Lexus NX 200t. SUV dimensions 4,654 x 1,890 x 1,644 mm has a modern exterior appearance and also has a masculine elements.
Coupled with the ability to play with light off-road four-wheel drive because it has named 4Matic. Mercedes wants GLC can rely on all-terrain despite the compact size. When in the cabin and sit in the driver’s seat, ergonomic seat position and all panels can be reached easily. While sitting in the back seat is also no less comfortable like a variant of the C-class with a sense of luxury sedans. Interior panels with a layer of dark wood, black leather seats equipped with seat arrangement which regulated electrical, steering wheel with multifunction controls, cruise control, panoramic roof, and many more luxury features in the GLC 300.
Restart Tire Pressure TPMS Light on Mercedes-Benz GLC300 SUV:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC300, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz GLC-Class (2015 2016 2017) US models. Hopefully the article of Restart Tire Pressure TPMS Light on Mercedes-Benz GLC300 SUV useful for you. Good Luck! 😀