Mercedes-Benz GL-Class GL350 GL450 GL550 AMG GL63 TPMS Reset – The Mercedes-Benz Class GLS, formerly GL-Class is a compact SUV segment F produced by the German automaker Mercedes-Benz since 2006. It has five or seven seats, five-door body, longitudinal front engine and four-wheel drive. Use the same monocoque chassis as the Mercedes-Benz M-Class, and its main rival the Audi Q7, Cadillac Escalade, Range Rover and Toyota Land Cruiser.
The GL-Class will be officially presented at the Detroit Motor Show in 2006 and began selling in the second quarter of that year. It is produced in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States, and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. The petrol engines are V8, atmospheric and indirect injection: 4.7 liter 340 hp, 5.5-liter and 388 hp. Meanwhile, the V6 Diesel engine is 3.0 liters and 224 hp and a 4.0 liter V8 and 306 hp, both with variable geometry turbocharger and common-rail direct injection.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class GL350 GL450 GL550 AMG GL63 TPMS Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class GL350 GL450 GL550 AMG GL63, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz GL-Class X166 (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of Mercedes-Benz GL-Class GL350 GL450 GL550 AMG GL63 TPMS Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀