2008-2010 Pontiac Solstice Tire Pressure Sensors Light Reset – Solstice is a Pontiac car from 2005 to 2009. Released to the public at the Detroit Car Show in 2004, Solstice began to be produced in series at Wilmington factories in mid-2005 for the 2006 model year. The body line was similar to the 2002 Solstice concept. The production of the series was initially scheduled for before the summer of 2005, but delays the establishment of Wilmington forced him to move the assembly start to the fourth quarter of the year mentioned.
The coupe version, scheduled for 2009, was announced in mid-2008. The Solstice was based on the General Motors Kappa floor, which shared with Saturn Sky, the Opel GT, and the Daewoo G2X. Solstice was named “Car of the North American Year” and won the “Design of the Year” award. These awards were awarded by the Canadian automotive journalists’ association in 2006. For Pontiac, Solstice was a success from the start, with 7,000 orders in the first ten days of marketing, and another 6,000 orders before the winter. Following these requests, General Motors was forced to increase production.
2008-2010 Pontiac Solstice Tire Pressure Sensors Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008 2009 2010 Pontiac Solstice, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the INFO and Set/Reset buttons at the same time until the TIRE LEARN? message displays on the Driver Information Center
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press and hold the Set/Reset button again to confirm.
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the old generation of Pontiac Solstice (2008 2009 2010) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2008-2010 Pontiac Solstice Tire Pressure Sensors Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!