Reset Tire Pressure on 2012-2016 BMW M5 (F10) sedan with iDrive – The BMW M5 is a sports sedan based on the BMW 5 Series and is now in its fifth Produced generation. The M5 is the highest motorized and sportiest version of the respective 5-series. First, the BMW M5 models have been completely developed and built at the BMW M GmbH. Since the introduction of the M5 Series E39 (1998) only the engines of the BMW M GmbH are still being developed and delivered to the assembly line, the set-up work and the production of the vehicles takes BMW itself.
The new M5 has a V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo power of 560 hp and maximum torque of 680nm, rear wheel drive and gearbox Drivelogic seven-speed M double-clutch, especially for sports, plus Compound disc brakes, Differential active , Servotronic and suspension, all the M mark. In addition, the external signal with the clean lines of the M models of the German mark, design makes the M5 saloon in an extraordinary both in performance and sight of anyone.
Reset Tire Pressure on 2012-2016 BMW M5 (F10) Sedan with iDrive:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 BMW M5 (F10) Sedan, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW M5 (F10) Sedan (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure on 2012-2016 BMW M5 (F10) Sedan with iDrive useful for you. Good Luck! 😀