2011-2019 Toyota Tacoma TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset
2011-2019 Toyota Tacoma TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset – Toyota Tacoma is a car that is much anticipated and considered very late to the redesigned finally revealed in the Detroit Auto Show in 2015. The new Toyota Tacoma will be the third generation to carry the same name, there had been no radical style of the moment, as there are no surprises from Tacoma, and Toyota itself is very conservative in its approach to this new car.
2016 Toyota Tacoma comes with a 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine or a 3.5-liter V6 engine. This V6 engine technology brings Toyota’s D-4S injection and will have direct injection and port injection. The new car will be equipped with six-speed automatic transmission as standard, and a 6-speed manual will be available on V6 models.
2011-2019 Toyota Tacoma TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Tacoma:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Tacoma (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2011-2019 Toyota Tacoma TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Resets useful for you.