How To Reset Toyota FJ Cruiser TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
How To Reset Toyota FJ Cruiser TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light – Toyota FJ Cruiser is a retro-style shaped SUV. It was unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show as a concept in 2003, but sales revenue was to wait until 2006. FJ Cruiser is crafted of old 60’s Toyota Land Cruiser FJ’s style, and it is based on the Toyota Hilux platform, which is also used Toyota 4Runner and Toyota Land Cruiser.
In contrast to other Toyota models while on is not Toyota, but Toyota’s brand-text of the 60’s style (though this is used later in the first generation 4Runner models and fourth-generation Hiace models.). FJ Cruiser there is a rear-drive, as well as the four-wheel-drive models, and transmission choices are 6-speed manual and 5-speed automatic transmission.
How To Reset Toyota FJ Cruiser TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota FJ Cruiser:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota FJ Cruiser (2012 2013 2014 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota FJ Cruiser TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light useful for you.