2005-2017 Toyota Corolla Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – Toyota Corolla is one type of a sedan car manufacturer Toyota, which is quite well known. One of the world’s best-selling sedan car is the Toyota Corolla. On September 2013, Toyota Corrola has posted record sales in the world. With sales of 40 million units of the Corolla, then no other car in the world, which exceeded sales of the Corolla sedan.
One cause of the rapid advancement of Toyota’s automotive industry worldwide, because of a large share of sales of the Corolla sedan. One cause of Corolla so popular because of after sales service is very satisfying consumers and resale value is higher than its competitors. With subdued consumer satisfaction, as well as continuous innovation, making the Toyota car family favorite.
2005-2017 Toyota Corolla Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Toyota Corolla, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Corolla (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2005-2017 Toyota Corolla Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.