How To Reset Toyota Aygo TPMS Light Tyre Pressure Warning 2014-2020
Last Updated on February 17, 2020 by Christ
How To Reset Toyota Aygo TPMS Light Tyre Pressure Warning 2014-2020 – The Toyota Aygo is a typical city car sold since July 2005. The mechanics, profoundly updated compared to that of the previous Aygo, is common to that of the Citroën C1 and Peugeot 108 city cars. The only engine available is the 1.0 three-cylinder (69 hp) petrol with the five-speed manual transmission or, on request, with the robotized one.
At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, again with the other cars produced by the same project, the second generation is presented with a more refined and cutting design with a front with an “X” shape enclosing the air intakes, the fog lights, the thin headlights (with LED daytime running lights) to the rear-view mirrors and side windows.
How To Reset Toyota Aygo TPMS Light Tyre Pressure Warning 2014-2020:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Aygo:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Aygo (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Aygo TPMS Light Tyre Pressure Warning 2014-2020 useful for you.