2018 Toyota Avalon TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset – Avalon is a large-scale advanced sedan of the front wheel drive (Front-engine Front-drive) manufactured and sold by Toyota in North America, and it is a flagship car of the North American Toyota brand. The first and second generation models were exported to Japan and also manufactured and sold in Australia.
The latest generation of Avalon was announced at the North American International Auto Show in January 2018. The body size was 25 mm longer and 20 mm wider than the predecessor, the wheelbase expanded by 50 mm. The power unit is provided is a hybrid model that combines motor continues to the 3.5L V6 engine and 2.5-liter straight-4 to its predecessor, low fuel consumption has been reduced in both units both in such updated variable valve timing.
2018 Toyota Avalon TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2018 2019 Toyota Avalon, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Start the engine
- Select the by using navigation button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Select (Vehicle Settings)
- Select the TPWS (Tire pressure warning system)
- Select SET PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Calibration will complete after 30 minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph (40 km/h)
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota Avalon (2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2018 Toyota Avalon TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset useful for you.