How To Reset Toyota Avalon TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning 2018-2020
How To Reset Toyota Avalon TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning 2018-2020 – Avalon is a large-scale advanced sedan of the front-wheel-drive (Front-engine Front-drive) manufactured and sold by Toyota in North America, and it is a flagship car of the North American Toyota brand. The first and second-generation models were exported to Japan and also manufactured and sold in Australia.
The latest generation of Avalon was announced at the North American International Auto Show in January 2018. The body size was 25 mm longer and 20 mm wider than the predecessor, the wheelbase expanded by 50 mm. The power unit is provided is a hybrid model that combines motor continues to the 3.5L V6 engine and 2.5-liter straight-4 to its predecessor, low fuel consumption has been reduced in both units both in such updated variable valve timing.
How To Reset Toyota Avalon TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning 2018-2020:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Toyota Avalon:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Select the by using navigation button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Select (Vehicle Settings)
- Select the TPWS (Tire pressure warning system)
- Select SET PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Calibration will complete after 30 minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph (40 km/h)
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota Avalon (2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Avalon TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning 2018-2020 useful for you.