How To Reset Volvo XC70 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light
How To Reset Volvo XC70 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light – The Volvo V70 or XC70 is a car model built by carmaker Volvo, which belongs to the segment of the large station wagon. It is only available with a station wagon body, in version five and seven seats (in this case with two folding seats in the trunk). Founded in 1996 as a redesign of the station wagon version of the Volvo 850, in 2000 it was replaced by the second completely different from the previous series. The latest version, the third, was presented to the public and has been marketed in 2007. It was for many years the best-selling car in Sweden.
The new name reflected the intention of Volvo to name their cars according to the type of bodywork, specifically, S for sedans (sedan), V for station wagons (versatility), C for the Coupe and Cabriolet and XC for SUVs. Born, as a designation in 1996, the first series of the V70 actually represented the restyling of the 850 cars that had lots of luck in the world and who first came equipped with the famous motors 5-cylinder aluminum, with some modifications aesthetic limited mainly to the front and to the cabin finishes. All the petrol engines of the first series were different variations of the same all-aluminum crankcase inline five-cylinder, in particular of 2.0 and 2.3 liters. Remarkable performance turbocharged versions, especially those denominated R.
How To Reset Volvo XC70 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To recalibrate the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Volvo XC70 or V70, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Put the ignition in mode I or II
- Press the MY CAR button in the center console control panel
- Select SETTINGS
- Select CAR SETTINGS
- Select TIRE PRESSURE and then press the OK button
- Select CALIBRATE TIRE PRESSURE
- Wait for a few minutes until initialization is completed.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 1 minute of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (40 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
This tutorial is based on the VOLVO owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Volvo XC70 or V70 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Volvo XC70 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Warning Light useful for you.