How to Reset Tyre Pressure TPMS Light on 2015 Skoda Citigo – The Škoda Citigo is a city of the Škoda brand part of the small car range of the group, called “NSF” (New Small Family). It was sold in October 2011 for the Czech Republic, and in summer 2012 for the rest of Europe. It is the twin sister of the Volkswagen up! and the Seat Mii. It is powered by a 3-cylinder block 1 liter of 60 or 75 hp.
It is available in standard and Green Tec, the greener version of an average fuel consumption of 4.2 l per 100 km for the block 60 hp and 4.3 l per 100 km in 75 ch. Though the car is the same as at Seat and Volkswagen, design changes a little bit. The front leaves appear slightly different headlamps and a special grille. The bumper and the rear lights have also been changed. The car has safety features such as side airbags, or City Safe Drive system, which warns the driver if necessary; and actuates the braking system, for arrest against approaching obstacles, you allow almost immediate arrest (slows to 30 kilometers (19 mi) / h).
How to Reset Tyre Pressure TPMS Light on 2015 Skoda Citigo:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 Skoda Citigo, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the Tire Pressure SET button until the tire pressure warning light in the instrument cluster blinking
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Skoda Citigo (2015 2016 2017) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tyre Pressure TPMS Light on 2015 Skoda Citigo useful for you.