Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on 2008-2017 Buick Enclave – The Buick Enclave is a sports utility vehicle of the American manufacturer Buick. He shares since the model year 2008, the Lambda platform from GM with the Acadia and Saturn Outlook models GMC. The basis for the design of the Enclave was a 2003 study Centième, which was first presented at the North American Auto Show. In the model range of the Buick Enclave will replace the Rendezvous and Rainier SUV models and the MPV Terraza.
The Buick Enclave has been subjected to the model 2013 through a major facelift measure, the revised model was introduced on April 3, 2012, at the New York Auto Show. While the technique has remained unchanged, the interior and exterior design of the vehicle have been revised, with the analog clock has been preserved in the cockpit. The Enclave here got revamped Xenon headlights including LED daytime running lights, a redesigned front bumper, and taillights with LED light guides.
How to Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on 2008-2017 Buick Enclave:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Buick Enclave you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have a Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by using the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick Enclave (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on 2008-2017 Buick Enclave useful for you. Good Luck!