Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light on 2007-2016 Scion xB – The Scion xB is a supermini produced by the Japanese manufacturer SCION since 2004. It is five places with front transverse engine and front-wheel drive, which is offered with boxes of five-speed manual transmission and four-speed automatic. Its five-door body, with an almost horizontal hood and windshield and very vertical rear window, it very different from European carriers like the Fiat Idea, Renault Modus and Opel Meriva, although its height is similar and the seats are also placed in high and upright.
Shares many structural components with the Toyota Yaris, a car more traditional tourism. The second generation is more powerful and more 305 mm longer than the first, which became part of the segment C. In Japan it is sold under the name Toyota Corolla Rumion. In Australia since 2010 as Toyota Rukus. Its only engine is a 2.4-liter petrol and 158 hp maximum power, which also use the Toyota Camry and Scion tC.
Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light on 2007-2016 Scion xB:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 Scion xB follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Scion xB (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light on 2007-2016 Scion xB useful for you.