2016 Scion iA Low Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset – After briefly seized public attention in the event the New York Auto Show a few months ago, part of Toyota’s Scion division has just spit teaser 2 new cars claimed as iM Scion hatchback version and the production of new cars named Scion iA. Both models are scheduled to be distributed to showrooms in late summer of this year.
As a reminder, the concept version of the Scion iM already appeared last year, and its shape when it’s really cool for a hatchback. Scion iA described by Scion as a sedan designed to appeal to young people who need the practicality without leaving the driving dynamics and stylish vehicle. Interestingly, there are claims that this is a car Scion iA result of collaboration between Toyota and Mazda Mazda 2 SkyActiv which uses as its base.
2016 Scion iA Low Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 Scion iA, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the 2016 Scion iA models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of 2016 Scion iA Low Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset useful for you.