How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2012 Ferrari 599 – The Ferrari 599 is a coupé car presented in 2006 at the Geneva Motor Show and was produced by Ferrari from 2007 until 2012. Ferrari 599 has four road versions: GTB Fiorano, GTB Fiorano HGTE, 599 GTO and SA Aperta. In the name, 599 represents the displacement, GTB is the name of Gran Turismo Berlinetta and Fiorano points to a tribute to the country where the Fiorano Circuit is located, on which Ferrari cars including Formula 1 are developed.
On April 8, 2010, the 599 GTO (Gran Turismo Omologata) was premiered on the official site. This is a special edition series limited to 599 specimens. This version is characterized by further improved performance compared to HGTE, thanks to a maximum power output of 670 to 8250 rpm. A maximum torque of 620 Nm delivered at 6500 rpm and a further reduction in weight that led to the mass in 1495 kg. The weight/power ratio was increased to 2.22 kg / CV and the gearbox has been modified to handle the multiple scaled.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2012 Ferrari 599:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Ferrari 599 GTO or Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the TPMS button located on the roof panel until you see “Calibration activated” on the display
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Ferrari 599 (2010 2011 2012) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2012 Ferrari 599 useful for you.