2017 Fiat Qubo Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Procedure
2017 Fiat Qubo Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Procedure – The Fiat Qubo is a compact MPV produced by Italian automaker Fiat since the summer of 2008 and sold only in Europe next autumn. Presented at the 2008 Paris Motor Show, as Fiorino Qubo, Fiat has sold in Italy under the simpler name Qubo not overly emphasize the commercial origin of the car. Qubo is, in fact, a direct derivation of the Fiat Fiorino, a light commercial vehicle whose third series is based on the new Fiat Group Automobiles modular small platform. This vehicle, although closely related to Fiorino, is proposed as a vehicle in its own right, which is not part of the Fiorino family of Fiat Professional, and therefore is marketed as a Fiat Automobiles vehicle.
The vehicle uses the Fiorino platform (and therefore the Fiat Grande Punto: Small) platform, the differences relate to the specific front bumper (the vehicle measures 10 cm in total more than Fiorino) and the rear tailgate is not split and hinged at the top, with a much more extensive glazing (although it is available at the request of the Fiorino split tailgate).
2017 Fiat Qubo Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Procedure:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2017 Fiat Qubo, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the middle pillar, driver’s side.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press SET button located on the left of the steering wheel to access the menu
- Scroll down to select RESET TYRE menu
- Press SET button to enter the menu
- Press Up or Down button to highlight “YES” option
- Press SET button again
- When “Confirm” appear on the display, highlight “YES” option and press SET button to confirm
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Fiat Qubo (2017 2018) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of 2017 Fiat Qubo Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Procedure useful for you.