How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS on 2008-2016 Buick LaCrosse – The Buick LaCrosse is sold since 2004 under the American automobile brand Buick in North America four-door sedan with front wheel drive. It replaces the previous Buick Century and Regal models. In Canada, the model in the first generation under the name Buick Allure was offered. For the Canadian market, according to the trade journal Car & Driver renaming was necessary after it was discovered that the term LaCrosse means “masturbation” in the dialect of Quebec.
With the model change to the second generation, the model is also sold in Canada as Buick LaCrosse. GM justified this by saying that in Quebec the term Lacrosse is also accepted with regard to the same sport and the model could be marketed better under a single name. The second-generation LaCrosse was introduced in January 2009 (as a vehicle of model year 2010) at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS on 2008-2016 Buick LaCrosse:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008 2009 2010 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 Buick LaCrosse you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu”
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appear, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Buick LaCrosse (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS on 2008-2016 Buick LaCrosse usefull for you. Good Luck!