How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi A1 2013-2017 – The Audi A1 (internal project name Typ 8X) is a sedan with 2 volumes premium compact segment B, produced by German automaker Audi since 2010. The A1 is a two-volume and three-door compact car designed primarily by Audi to counter the success of Mini, Citroën DS3, and Alfa Romeo MiTo. He made his first appearance through the Metroproject Four concept in 2007 at the Tokyo Motor Show.
The Audi S1 is, except for the special limited version A1 four, the most powerful variant of the A1. Anticipated by the Audi A1 Sport four in 2014 and presented at the Geneva Motor Show 2014, it is based on the A1 restyling of 2015 and is available in both three-door and Sportback. The name S1 had been used in the past by Audi for another model, in the competition version and rally of the Audi Sport four.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi A1 and S1:
On this occasion, I want to provide information on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light via the MMI Dash screen. If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Audi A1 S1, follow these instructions.
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the center dash panel and scroll to “Car”. Press on the center dial to select.
- Scroll to “Servicing & checks” and select it.
- Scroll down and select TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING
- Select STORE TYRE PRESSURE and then select “Yes, store now” to confirm it
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest version of Audi A1 or S1 (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018) models. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi A1 and S1 useful for you. Good Luck!