How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi S5 and A5 – The Audi A5 is a car of Segment D produced by the German automaker Audi since 2007. In July 2011, Audi introduced the updated version of all A5 car body variants, the official launch of which was on November 5, 2011. Aesthetically, this version is modified on the front with new headlights with a different cut and beveled ends in the front and front Audi single-frame trim with curved top edges as on the more modern Audi, new rear lights and inside steering wheel and trim.
With this restyling, the 3.0 TDI is offered in two power levels of 150 kW (204 hp) and 180 kW (245 hp). The 3.2-liter V6 was removed from the list and replaced by a 3.0 TFSI with 200 kW (272 hp) and 400 Nm. The 2.0 TDI performance has been increased up to 130 kW (177 hp) and 380 Nm and is now also available with an automatic gearbox. For the management of the various features, the medium uses an infotainment system called MMI (Multi Media Interface).
How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi S5 and A5:
On this occasion, I want to provide information on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light via the MMI Dash screen. If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Audi S5 and A5, follow these instructions.
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the center dash panel and scroll to “Car”. Press on the center dial to select.
- Scroll to “Servicing & checks” and select it.
- Scroll down and select TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING
- Select STORE TYRE PRESSURE and then select “Yes, store now” to confirm it
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Audi S5 and A5 (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018) models. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Audi S5 and A5 useful for you. Good Luck!