2017 Audi Q2 MMI Dash TPMS Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset – The Audi Q2 (internal type designation GA) is a compact SUV of Audi AG. March 2016 at the Geneva Motor Show was presented. It is manufactured at the Audi plant in Ingolstadt and is based on the MQB platform. The Audi Q2 was launched on the European market in autumn 2016.
The Audi Q2 comes standard with an MMI monitor positioned at the top of the instrument panel. It can be operated via a turn/push button and two buttons on the center tunnel. Depending on the equipment, the turn/push control also has a touchpad function. A Wi-Fi hotspot allows surfing and streaming with mobile devices in the vehicle. With the MMI navigation plus with MMI touch, the online services of Audi Connect can also be used.
2017 Audi Q2 MMI Dash TPMS Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset:
On this occasion, I want to provide information on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light via the MMI Dash screen. If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2016 2017 2018 Audi Q2, follow these instructions.
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the center dash panel and scroll to “Car”. Press on the center dial to select.
- Scroll to “Servicing & checks” and select it.
- Scroll down and select TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING
- Select STORE TYRE PRESSURE and then select “Yes, store now” to confirm it
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Audi Q2 (2016 2017 2018) models. Hopefully, the article of 2017 Audi Q2 MMI Dash TPMS Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!