How To Reset Maintenance Required Light on Lexus LC 500 (2018-2021)
What’s up everybody, right here, we have a 2018 Lexus LC 500, and this should be the same for the LC500H or LC500C as well. Today, I will show you how to reset the annoying exclamation point when you have maintenance required light on the Lexus LC 500.
All right, there are two ways to reset the maintenance required light on here. I’m going to talk about the instrument cluster one first right over here, and then I’m going to talk about the multimedia screen one.
How To Reset Maintenance Required Light on Lexus LC 500
As additional information, this tutorial applies to the first generation of Lexus LC (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 model years).
With Cluster Screen
Time needed: 3 minutes.
When you turn on the car there probably say maintenance required light on the Lexus LC’s cluster. Today i’m going to show you how to get rid of that warning light. So what you have to do is:
- Switch on the car without start the engine
With foot off the brake pedal and then press the START button twice
- Press the ❏↩ button
Press the little square button to move the main gauge to the side, so you can access the main menu
- Go to the ⚙️ SETTINGS menu
Then we’re gonna go to the right using the navigation button on the steering wheel until we get ⚙️ Settings
- Select VEHICLE SETTINGS
Scroll down and highlight the Vehicle Settings and then press OK button to enter
- Select SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE
Next, we’re gonna go down to Schedule Maintenance and press OK to select it
- Select YES
The system will ask you “Reset Data?”, select YES to execute the maintenance reset
With Multimedia Display
- Press the START button twice to turn on the car
- Hit the MENU button on the centre console to get to the main menu
- Now we’re going to go to the SETUP menu by using the touchpad
- Then select VEHICLE
- Next you’re gonna go to MAINTENANCE
- At this point you can set a specific date or distance for the service interval on the maintenance item you want
- For example select Oil Change then set the distance and select ok
So that’s it. When you go back to start the car or whatever that exclamation point will go, you’ll no longer have that maintenance light system. Thanks for reading; if you have any other questions or comments, or concerns, please comment below. And again, this should be useful for all these types of Lexus LC. Until next time.