Reset ECU Check Engine Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Fuga – Fuga consists of Nissan Motor is manufactured in Tochigi plant, which is passenger car of the E segment class, which sells from 2004. In October 2004, as Cedric and Gloria successor car with a history of more than 40 years, primary Y50 type Fuga was released. Type in the six generation later Cedric, but in the same way as of 7 generation later Gloria is “Y” has been adopted, the car name is changed to the new name “Fuga” in order to change the image of up to that of the Cedric / Gloria It has been.
In addition, similar to the Y34 type, which is the final type of Cedric / Gloria, in the North American market in addition to being sold as the “M” series of infinity ( “Q70” from the 2014 model year), with the same name in other Infiniti brand development area It has been sold. It should be noted that, in the China market has been this model will be released as the only “Fuga” outside of Japan in June 2005, also in the Infiniti brand into China since 2007 China has been sold as “M”, also here 2014 It has been renamed to “Q70” than the year model.
Reset ECU Check Engine Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Fuga:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Fuga, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Fuga (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset ECU Check Engine Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Fuga usefull for you. Good Luck!