Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT S – The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT (project number C190) is a sports car with coupe body type, produced by the German automaker Mercedes-Benz from 2014. The car, developed by AMG department, was presented at the Paris Salon in 2014 and stands as heir to the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Although deliveries are planned for the beginning of 2015, the car can be ordered as early as November. June 26, 2016 was presented the new GT-R version, tested at the Nurburgring in Germany, but in Europe the car will be available on the market since 2017; the GT-R version also stands as the rival of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Nissan GT-R Nismo.
The car was produced in five versions, three and two coupe cabrio: the GT, the GT-S and the GT-R are the coupe models, while the GT-E GT-C are convertible, which mainly differ in the power delivered by the engine. The vehicle is equipped with an 8-cylinder engine arranged in a V bi-turbo engine with the turbines within the V with 3,982 cm³ cubic capacity capable of delivering, for the GT version, a maximum power of 462 hp at 6000 revolutions / minute and a maximum torque of 600 Nm from 1,600 to 5,000 revolutions / minute, while for the maximum power versiona GT-S increases to 510 hp at 6,250 revolutions / minute and the maximum torque increases to 650 Nm available from 1,750 to 4,750 revolutions / minute.
Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT S:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT S C190, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed in the multifunction display.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedes-AMG GT S (2016, 2017) US models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT S useful for you. Good Luck! 😀