2014-2017 Ford Tourneo Connect TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset
2014-2017 Ford Tourneo Connect TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset – The Ford Tourneo is a minibus produced by Ford from 1991 to 2000. It is the variant of the Ford Transit of third opus released in 1985. From 2006 to 2013, Ford proposed the second generation of the vehicle for use by the fonts. In 2003, Ford created a sports car to fight the Citroën Berlingo, Fiat Doblo, Renault Kangoo. He replaced the van Ford Escort and Ford Fiesta named Ford Courier.
Exactly, the fifth-generation Ford Transit is not intended in Europe, but in North America to replace the E-Series. The brand then offers the Custom Transit. In its civil version dedicated to the transport of people, it is called Tourneo Custom. The Ford Transit Courier is a utility vehicle produced by Ford since 2014. It reverts to the designation of a model dating from 1952.
2014-2017 Ford Tourneo Connect TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 Ford Tourneo Connect, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight SETTING Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the old generation of Ford Tourneo Connect (2014 2015 2016 2017 model years) which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2014-2017 Ford Tourneo Connect Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!