2019 Lexus ES 300h 350 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2019 Lexus ES 300h 350 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Lexus ES (initially sold in Japan as Toyota Windom) is built since 1989 in several generations mid-size sedan of the Japanese premium car Lexus. The ES is based in all generations on the platform of the Toyota Camry or the Camry sister model Toyota Vista and thus has front-wheel drive.
The seventh generation of the ES debuted at the Beijing Auto Show in April 2018. In the late summer of 2018, the vehicle replaced the sixth generation in North America. From the beginning of 2019, the new ES will be available in Europe for the first time. In the Euro NCAP crash test, the vehicle was rated in 2018 with five out of five possible stars.
2019 Lexus ES 300h 350 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2019 Lexus ES 300h 350, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press “<” or “>”on the steering briefly until the appears on the display
- Then scroll down to select the Vehicle Setting and then press the “center button”.
- Scroll down and select TPMS and hold “OK” until the tire pressure warning light starts blinking.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10-30 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus ES 300h 350 (2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Lexus ES 300h 350 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.