2014-2019 Lexus IS 300 350 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset
2014-2019 Lexus IS 300 350 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset – The Lexus IS is a series of compact luxury cars sold by Lexus since 1998. The IS was introduced as a compact sports sedan, just below the Lexus GS in the scale of the Lexus models (and in North America just below the Lexus ES, which model is not sold in Europe). The IS was originally sold as the “Toyota Altezza” in Japan (the word “Altezza” is Italian for “Highness”) until the introduction of the Lexus brand and second-generation Lexus IS models in 2005.
The IS has been completely renewed for the 2013 model year, the car has been given the hourglass grille that is now characteristic of Lexus. In Japan and the United States, this model comes out as IS 250 and 300, and with four-wheel drive as required. In the Netherlands, only the hybrid 300h is available. This is only available in the variant with rear-wheel drive and with a CVT automatic transmission.
2014-2019 Lexus IS 300 350 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Lexus IS 300 350, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus IS 300 350 (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2014-2019 Lexus IS 300 350 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.