How to Reset TPMS Tire Pressure on 2007-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe – Tahoe is one of the primary rainmakers from Chevrolet. Many updates Tahoe was taken from the 2014 Silverado pickup, which has been sold, even though the frames are different between pickups to SUVs, many similarities engineering devices applied to Tahoe. Frame fully boxy and 75% is made of steel with high strength. Ahead, hydroformed rails and front-axle mount help increase the density of the structure.
On the impact of the suspension, you can still feel a little vibration coming from the structure, but also disappears faster than before. Independent front suspension with a frame and a solid rear axle with coil springs are beneficial for a slightly wider track. A big jump from this generation is the availability of continuous adjustment to shocks magnetorheological. Now it has entered the third generation, magnetic control became standard in driving and exclusive to the top-level LTZ trim.
How to Reset TPMS Tire Pressure on 2007-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by using the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevrolet Tahoe (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 model years). Hopefully the article of How to Reset TPMS Tire Pressure on 2007-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe useful for you. Good Luck!