How To Reset Mazda CX-3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2015-2017)
How To Reset Mazda CX-3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2015-2017) – For the first time Mazda CX 3 latest generation launched in 2015 and as a major producer, Japan became the first to enjoy this cool crossover. For the design and technology of Mazda CX 3 is not much different from other Mazda models are still equipped with SKYACTIV technologies and KODO design. Mazda CX 3 2015 is only equipped with one engine choice is SKYACTIV-D diesel engine capacity of 1.5 liters is capable of producing 270 Nm of torque.
The presence of Mazda’s SKYACTIV technology makes CX3 also more fuel-efficient so it is not surprising that the new SUV Mazda claims this car can achieve a fuel consumption of 25 km per liter. Meanwhile for the choice of its own transmission Mazda CX3 is available in two variants including AT (SKYACTIV-Drive) and MT (SKYACTIV MT) and juxtaposed ACTIV drive system i-AWD, which is certainly more resilient used in all-terrain.
2How To Reset Mazda CX-3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2015-2017):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your Mazda CX-3:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Mazda owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda CX-3 (2015 2016 2017 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Mazda CX-3 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2015-2017) useful for you.