2013-2016 Mazda CX-5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset – Good news came for the fans of Mazda. Imagine, Pricelist for models of Mazda CX-5 2.5 CKD not glide, but the specs and the price had already been leaked. This SUV is said to be getting upgraded specifications over ‘deadly’ than before, but what is surprising is the price tag turned out to be cheaper. Is quite tempting is the return of 19-inch wheels on the CX-5. Previous use items 17-inch wheels. Features brought this car is GPS navigation, nine-speaker Bose sound system, leather upholstery, and the ‘Mazda SkyTint’ safety films
Not so much that can be extracted from the leaked flyers. But some pundits speculated that the kitchen runway 2016 CX-5 facelift will be filled by a SKYACTIV engine 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces a maximum power of 155 hp with a torque of 2013 Nm encouragement. Although there is a possibility that the leaked version of the Mazda CX-5 Facelift specifically for the Japanese market (JDM), but the chances of this latest model to enter the global SUV market is not zero.
2013-2016 Mazda CX-5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To reset off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mazda CX-5, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda CX-5 (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.