How to Reset Buick Lucerne TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light
How to Reset Buick Lucerne TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light – The Buick Lucerne is a front-wheel-drive car sold under the brand Buick division of General Motors (GM). Built on the platform “Zeta” GM in Hamtramck, Michigan, the Lucerne replaces the Buick Park Avenue and LeSabre. Presented at the Chicago Auto Show on February 9, 2005, and marketed in 2006, Buick Lucerne was well received by the market with sales representing 24% of the total full-size who came to the United States.
The engines are fitted in Lucerne 3800 Series III V6 and the Northstar V8. The latter represents the first V8 team from Buick Roadmaster 1996. The gearbox is automatic 4-speed and active suspension (Magnetic Ride Control, used in the Corvette). Its price is less than the LeSabre and the price of the V8 resembled the price had Park Avenue, so the first is considered the replacement for the LeSabre and the second option as the replacement of Park Avenue.
How to Reset Buick Lucerne TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light:
Time needed: 17 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Buick Lucerne, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn the ignition to the OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
This tutorial is based on the Buick owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick Lucerne (2007 2008 2009 2010 model years). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Buick Lucerne TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light useful for you. Good Luck!