Ferrari 458 Speciale Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Calibration – The Ferrari 458 is a sports car with a body type sedan built by Italian automaker Ferrari from 2009 to 2015. The Ferrari 458 is divided into four types: Italy, Spider (filed September 8, 2011, in Maranello), Speciale (produced in 2013) and Speciale A (boat version of the special). In 2015 it is replaced by the 488 GTB, deep restyling of the 458, which first joined it and then replaced it.
On August 21, 2013, it is made official by the Ferrari 458 Speciale, direct heir of the F430 Scuderia. The car, redesigned in the aerodynamic and lightened elements as well as the essentiality and the V8 aspirated, has been further enhanced by reaching the power of 605 hp (at 9,000 rpm, while the maximum torque is 540 Nm at 6,000 rpm), it is the naturally aspirated V8 engine mounted on series cars with a higher specific power of all time: 135 hp/liter.
Ferrari 458 Speciale Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Calibration:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2013 2014 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Make sure to inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the MAIN button located on the left of the driver side
- Press UP button to enter the SETUP menu
- Scroll down and select “Calibr. TPMS”
- When the subsequent calibration accepted, you will see “Calibration activated” on the display
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ferrari 458 Speciale (2013 2014 2015 2016) model years. Hopefully the article of Ferrari 458 Speciale Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Calibration useful for you. Good Luck!