2008-2019 Chevy Express Tire Pressure System TPMS Reset
2008-2019 Chevy Express Tire Pressure System TPMS Reset – Chevrolet Express and its cousin, the GMC Savana vans are largely manufactured by GM, both share identical bodies and extras, varying only in the grill. The year 1996 is allowed to manufacture the full-size van under the name Chevrolet van (Chevy Van), and GMC Vandura, the model change also brought new name.
Also various engine options, starting with the classic Vortec 4.3L V6, followed by a lot of V8’s, 5.0, 5.7, 6.5, 7.4-liter diesel and 6.6L Duramax turbo version. The basic six-cylinder is suitable for the smaller version but is “short” in longer versions where the payload is high. These are identified in the same way that the trucks, with the acronym 1500, 2500 and 3500, half a ton, 3/4 ton cargo net respectively.
2008-2019 Chevy Express Tire Pressure System TPMS Reset:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Chevy Express you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by using the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Chevy Express (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2008-2019 Chevy Express Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Reset useful for you. Good Luck!