2006-2012 Chevy Colorado Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2006-2012 Chevy Colorado Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The first impression that we encountered, the figure of 2012 All-New Colorado LT 2,5L M / T 4×2 has a size larger than the previous model. On the muzzle, dual-port grille as the hallmark of Chevrolet looks grim. Especially when combined with two chromium projector-style headlamps and a large 16-inch alloy rims.
The LTZ variant is equipped with square fog lamps chromium, which helps visibility in poor lighting conditions. Furthermore, in the interior, the All-New Colorado feels more comfortable and spacious for the driver and passenger side. The backside, more functionalized for goods storage space. While the design of the meter cluster in front of the driver was very thick on the nuances of the Chevrolet Camaro.
2006-2012 Chevy Colorado Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 17 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Chevy Colorado follow these steps:
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Turn the exterior lamp switch from AUTO to OFF four times within three seconds, until you hear the sound of the horn.
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, remove the valve cap from the valve cap stem. Activate the TPMS sensor by increasing or decreasing the tire’s air pressure for a second, until you hear single horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Chevrolet owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the old generation of Chevy Colorado (2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2006-2012 Chevy Colorado Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!