2012-2015 Chevy Camaro Tire Pressure Sensor Reset – Chevy Camaro Bumblebee is famous cars from Chevrolet. Many people who want a car that is sporty and cool it. In fact, many people who call that buying and driving a Chevrolet Camaro Bumblebee models give pride and prestige of its own. Chevrolet Camaro Bumblebee is available in several types. There is one type of a very famous Bumblebee Camaro that Chevrolet Camaro SS.
Keep in mind, the Chevrolet Camaro Bumblebee SS type known to have a very interesting performance. This sporty style car uses a 6.2-liter V8 engine. The machine is known to produce highly qualified personnel, which is equivalent to 426 horsepower and torque of 408lb / ft. Chevrolet Camaro SS comes with a size of 4,836 x 1,918 x 1,376 millimeters. In addition to the fairly small size, Bumblebee Chevrolet Camaro SS is also equipped with exterior and interior design are qualified.
2012-2016 Chevy Camaro Tire Pressure Sensor Reset:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 Chevy Camaro you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the DIC MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by use the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appear, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevrolet Camaro (2012 2013 2014 2015 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2012-2015 Chevy Camaro Tire Pressure Sensor Reset useful for you. Good Luck!