2011-2019 Cadillac CTS Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset – On March 26, 2013, Cadillac unveiled the third generation of its flagship model, the CTS. This new generation boasts 2.0L turbocharged petrol engines, 3.6L V6 (coming from the ATS) or a new bi-turbo V6 with 420 horsepower (313 kW) and 583 Nm of torque. The latter is only available in the CTS Vsport variant, filling the gap between the 3.6L V6 and the high-performance CTS-V model.
Although Cadillac has re-used the CTS name, this third generation is actually closer to the older STS because of its size and more premium positioning. The exterior design, in line with the new Cadillac stylistic code inaugurated by the ATS, is signed by Bob Boniface and Robin Krieg. The interior was made by Eric Clough. General Motors began production of the CTS model year 2014 on September 16, 2013. Sales began the following month in October 2013.
2011-2019 Cadillac CTS Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your Cadillac CTS, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Cadillac CTS, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter (Especially the 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 model years)
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac CTS (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2011-2019 Cadillac CTS Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!