2017-2019 Buick LaCrosse Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2017-2019 Buick LaCrosse Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Buick LaCrosse is an E-segment car produced by Buick and Daewoo Motors under the US company General Motors. It replaced the Buick Century and Regal in North America from the year 2005. With the return Regal to the market, the LaCrosse hit a step above, positioning itself as an executive car, that is, as a segment E car.
Presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2015, this new generation is mounted on the lightest P2XX platform shared with the 2018 Chevrolet Impala, which reduced its weight by approximately 136 kilos, despite growing slightly in length And width. Weight reduction was achieved by the integration of high strength steels and better sound-absorbing material.
2017-2019 Buick LaCrosse Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2017 2018 2019 Buick LaCrosse follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on 2017 2018 2019 2020 Buick LaCrosse, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Access the cluster applications by using the LEFT arrow button of the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel
- Scroll to the Settings application by using UP or DOWN button
- Press the Center button of the five-way DIC control
- Scroll to the Info Pages and press RIGHT button
- Select Edit List or press RIGHT button again
- Scroll to the Tire Pressure menu
- Press and hold the Center button until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick LaCrosse (2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully the article of HResetting Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2017 Buick Regal useful for you. Good Luck!