2005-2010 Buick Allure Tire Pressure Sensors TPMS Reset – LaCrosse is a luxury car made by Buick since 2005. In Canada, the model is marketed as the Buick Allure. The name of the model comes from a similar concept car of 2000, which in turn takes its name from a sport, lacrosse. In Canada, the model is known as Allure because of the term “lacrosse” in the Quebec French, means masturbation and fraud.
Allure was the best-selling Buick model in Canada until 2008 when his seat was taken from the Enclave. LaCrosse and all other models equipped with the 3.8-liter V6 engine became the first 2006 vehicles to be classified as SULEV (ie Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicles, meaning “ultralight emission vehicle”).
2005-2010 Buick Allure Tire Pressure Sensors TPMS Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Buick Allure, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick Allure (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2005-2010 Buick Allure Tire Pressure Sensors TPMS Reset useful for you.