2013-2019 BMW 2 Series TPMS Low Tire Pressure Monitor Light Reset
2013-2019 BMW 2 Series TPMS Low Tire Pressure Monitor Light Reset – Generation of the smallest in the family sedan coupe BMW finally officially revealed. New BMW 2 Series Coupe in 2014 was presented as a successor to the BMW 1 Series Coupe with a figure that is more dynamic and more sporty character. The sporty design combined with luxurious impression remains standard this Bavarian car manufacturer.
Slightly different from the BMW 1 Series, the New BMW 2 Series 2014 is marketed under 6 variants including three variants of petrol engines and three diesel engine variants. For the existing diesel engine version BMW 218d, BMW 220d, and BMW 225d, while for the gasoline engine version with the BMW 220i, BMW 228i and a BMW M235i is the highest variance. All the variants New BMW 2 Series will be available in three trim options, namely Sport Line, Modern Line, and M Sport trim.
2013-2019 BMW 2 Series TPMS Low Tire Pressure Monitor Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or reset the warning light on your BMW 2 series, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press the MENU button on the iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the BMW owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of BMW 2 Series (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2013-2019 BMW 2 Series TPMS Low Tire Pressure Monitor Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!