2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset
2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset – The fourth series of the model was presented at the Los Angeles Motor Show in October 2012 and is scheduled to go on sale in 2013. It is offered with a 2000 cm3 diesel engine with 124 hp (which manages to travel an average of about 20.4 km with a liter of diesel in the 2-wheel drive version, 19.2 in the Style 4WD version and 18.9 in the 4WD Lounge ), also available with four-wheel drive.
The car is also sold with a 2.2-liter 150-hp engine, available only for the most expensive outfits and with a sequential 6-speed automatic transmission and 4-wheel drive. The car has a 547-liter trunk and offers generous legroom even for rear passengers.
2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Toyota RAV4:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Select the by using navigation button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Select (Vehicle Settings)
- Select the TPWS (Tire pressure warning system)
- Select SET PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Calibration will complete after 30 minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph (40 km/h)
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. This procedure can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota RAV4 (2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset useful for you.