Peugeot 4008 Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Procedure – The Peugeot 4008 is a compact crossover SUV produced from 2012 to 2017 by the French automaker Peugeot. The same model is also produced as the Mitsubishi ASX, and as Citroën C4 Aircross. The production of the 4008 has been divided into two separate generations: the first was marketed mainly in Europe, though not in all the countries of the Old Continent, while the second generation was reserved only for the Chinese market.
The second generation of 4008, also known as 4008 II, was introduced in 2016 exclusively for the Chinese market and was born on the mechanical base of models such as the 308 II, but also the new SUVs 3008 II and 5008 II. And the SUV 3008 II and 5008 II also take over the whole stylistic setting, in fact: the 4008 II can be said to be a variant of the latter but characterized by the different step size: while the two European SUVs are characterized by interlacing Respectively at 2,675 and 2,84 meters, the 4008 II pitch is instead 2,735 meters, halfway between the first two.
Peugeot 4008 Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Procedure:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 Peugeot 4008, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the middle pillar, driver’s side.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press repeatedly the INFO button located on the below the instrument panel to the left of the steering wheel until you see “RESET with tire pressure symbol”
- Press and hold the INFO button until you heard an audible signal
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Peugeot 4008 (2015 2016 2017) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of Peugeot 4008 Low Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Procedure useful for you.