2015-2020 Audi Q3 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Reset
2015-2020 Audi Q3 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Reset – The Audi Q3 is a compact SUV manufactured by the German automobile manufacturer Audi. It is the 3rd model of the “Q” series, more compact than the Audi Q5 and Q7. It retains the same style as the other Audi and was presented in 2011. In 2014 the whole Q3 range received a minor upgrade. The 2014 version grid now has a large chrome frame that touches the headlights on each side and surrounds Audi’s “Single Frame” mask.
The changes inside are minimal and detailed. The only thing worth mentioning is a new design for the steering wheel. Throughout the range, each engine has seen improved performance and efficiency. The 1.4-liter petrol turbo is now equipped with on-demand cylinder technology, which saves fuel by turning off two cylinders when less power is required. The 2.0 TFSI gasoline units now produce 180 hp and 220 hp.
2015-2020 Audi Q3 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
On this occasion, I want to provide information on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light via the MMI Dash screen. If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your Audi Q3, follow these instructions.
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the MENU button on the center console
- Highlight VEHICLE menu and press the center dial to select it
In some model, it says “CAR” menu
- Enter the SERVICING & CHECKS menu
- Scroll down and select TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING
- Select STORE TIRE PRESSURE
- Select “Yes, store now” to confirm it
This tutorial is based on the AUDI owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Audi Q3 (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of the 2015-2020 Audi Q3 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Resets useful for you. Good Luck!