2016-2020 Vauxhall Opel Mokka Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset
2016-2020 Vauxhall Opel Mokka Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset – The Opel Mokka X (2012-2015 Opel Mokka) is a small crossover SUV produced by the US General Motors group since 2012 and marketed in continental Europe with the Opel brand in the UK under the Vauxhall brand in North America and in China as the Buick Encore. The Opel Mokka has been presented for the first time to the public in March 2012, at the Geneva Motor Show, and enshrines the debut of Rüsselsheim brand in the compact SUV segment. For the start of the actual marketing, however, the date was moved more than six months, and more precisely to 6 October 2012, when even the Paris Motor Show has come to its final stages.
Externally the Mokka slightly more modern resumes in key setting body typical of the older sister car Antara, which in many ways looks like a scaled-down version. The most distinctive part is that relating to the front, dominated by large headlamps that stylistically very reminiscent of those of the Insignia sedan, but also those of the “average” Astra. Even the imposing grille is proudly displayed on the nose, while the lower part of the front, the car’s idea not only “asphalt” is given also and above all from the massive bumper, mostly unpainted and integrates lateral housings for the fog.
2016-2020 Vauxhall Opel Mokka Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Opel Vauxhall Mokka, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tyre pressure values
Time needed: 17 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Set the selector lever to P, for vehicles with automatic transmission
Set the selector lever to Neutral, for vehicles with manual transmission
- Select the Vehicle Information Menu by using the MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down and select Tyre Pressure menu
- Press SET/CLR button to reset TPMS
- Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
This tutorial is based on the Opel owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Opel Vauxhall Mokka (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully the article of 2016-2020 Vauxhall Opel Mokka Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!