2016 Mazda CX-3 Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS Light Reset
2016 Mazda CX-3 Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS Light Reset – For the first time Mazda CX 3 latest generation launched in 2015 and as a major producer, Japan became the first to enjoy this cool crossover. For the design and technology of Mazda CX 3 is not much different from other Mazda models are still equipped with SKYACTIV technologies and KODO design. Mazda CX 3 2015 is only equipped with one engine choice is SKYACTIV-D diesel engine capacity of 1.5 liters is capable of producing 270 Nm of torque.
The presence of Mazda’s SKYACTIV technology make CX3 also more fuel efficient so it is not surprising that the new SUV Mazda claims this car can achieve a fuel consumption of 25 km per liter. Meanwhile for the choice of its own transmission Mazda CX3 is available in two variants including AT (SKYACTIV-Drive) and MT (SKYACTIV MT) and juxtaposed ACTIV drive system i-AWD, which is certainly more resilient used in all terrain.
2016 Mazda CX-3 Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS Light Reset:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 Mazda CX-3, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda CX-3 (2015 2016) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2016 Mazda CX-3 Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS Light Reset useful for you.