2015-2018 Opel Karl Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Opel Karl is a car produced by the German car manufacturer Opel since 2015. It was presented in world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March of 2015. The Karl takes its name from Carl von Opel, the eldest son of the lightning house founder, Adam Opel and is destined to replace the Opel Agila. In the United Kingdom, it is marketed under the name Vauxhall Viva. It is produced in South Korea at the GM Korea plant.
It is powered by the engine of the SGE family with one liter of displacement (999 cm³) with 3 cylinders in the line of 55 kW (75 hp) of power and 95 Nm of torque delivered at 4400 rpm, with a declared consumption of 4.3 l for 100 km. The performances are of 13.9 seconds in the 0-100 Km / h, with a maximum speed of 175 kilometers per hour.
2015-2018 Opel Karl Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 Opel Karl, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tire pressure values
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Keep brake pedal depressed. Move and hold the selector lever for five seconds to position N until P is displayed in the DIC display
- Set the selector lever to Neutral, for vehicles with manual transmission
- Select the Vehicle Information Menu by using the MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down and select Tyre Pressure menu
- Press SET/CLR button to reset TPMS
- Press SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Opel Karl (2015 2016 2017 2018) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2015-2018 Opel Karl Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!