2018 Opel Grandland X Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset – The Grandland X is a compact crossover produced by the German automaker Opel from September 2017 on the common basis for the Peugeot 3008 and Citroën C5 II Aircross. The Grandland X was officially unveiled April 18, 2017, the premiere of the Frankfurt Motor Show 2017 to be marketed end of 2017.
It is assembled in the PSA Sochaux plant alongside its cousins the PSA Group. Grandland X is based on the PSA Group’s EMP2 platform, including the Peugeot 3008, the Citroën C5 Aircross and the DS 7 Crossback. At launch two engines are offered: the 1.2-liter petrol PureTech 130 hp and diesel the 1.6 liter Ecotec (BlueHDi PSA) 120 hp.
2018 Opel Grandland X Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2017 2018 Grandland X, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the Tire Pressure SET button until the tire pressure warning light in the instrument cluster blinking
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Opel Vauxhall Crossland X (2017 2018) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2018 Opel Vauxhall Crossland X Tyre Pressure Light Reset useful for you.