2014-2018 Toyota RAV4 Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset – The fourth series of the model was presented at the Los Angeles Motor Show in October 2012 and is scheduled to go on sale in 2013. It is offered with a 2000 cm3 diesel engine with 124 hp (which manages to travel an average of about 20.4 km with a liter of diesel in the 2-wheel drive version, 19.2 in the Style 4WD version and 18.9 in the 4WD Lounge ), also available with four-wheel drive.
The car is also sold with a 2.2-liter 150-hp engine, available only for the most expensive outfits and with a sequential 6-speed automatic transmission and 4-wheel drive. The car has a 547-liter trunk and offers generous legroom even for rear passengers.
2014-2018 Toyota RAV4 Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Toyota RAV4, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota RAV4 (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2014-2018 Toyota RAV4 Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light Reset useful for you.