2008-2014 Scion xD Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset
2008-2014 Scion xD Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset – Scion xD is a subcompact car produced in the United States owned by the Japanese company Toyota Scion of 2007. It was first presented February 8, 2007 at the Chicago Auto Show. Available as a 5-door hatchback. Successor to the xA. To drive uses a four-cylinder inline engine with a capacity of 1.8 liters.
Power was transferred to the front wheels through a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. In 2013 the car over a small facelift. This allows xD gets the additional option of two-color paintwork on the body. Customers will be able to choose a variant of Black Sand Pearl / Magnetic Gray Metallic and Classic Silver Metallic / Metallic Sparkling Sea.
2008-2014 Scion xD Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Scion xD, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button
- Wait for a few minutes until adjusting tire inflation is complete with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Scion xD (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of 2008-2014 Scion xD Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset useful for you.