2008-2010 Hummer H2 Tire Pressure (TPMS) Indicator Light Reset – The Hummer H2 is a motor vehicle belonging to the SUV category. He was the first Hummer designed by General Motors, after he had bought the brand. The Hummer H2 is the first civilian vehicle brand after the military Hummer H1, who became famous during the Gulf War. Gradually, the H1 became popular with Hollywood stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, who owned his own.
It is from there that General Motors, owner of the mark since 1998, decided to design the Hummer H2, for family use, not military. Shorter and narrower than the H1, H2, however, maintains substantive dimensions in relation to other large American SUV. It shares its chassis also with the Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade. With 2 meters high, its 4.82 m long and 2.06 m wide, it is one of the largest vehicles in its class.
2008-2010 Hummer H2 Tire Pressure (TPMS) Indicator Light Reset:
To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008, 2009, 2010 Hummer H2, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Hummer H2 (2008, 2009, 2010) models. Hopefully the article of 2008-2010 Hummer H2 Tire Pressure (TPMS) Indicator Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!