Turn off Blinking Airbag Light on 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra – Japanese car manufacturer, Nissan announced price Xterra SUV 2014 to customers in the US. This model is offered with prices starting at $ 23,110. Nissan Xterra 2014 comes with a new design of alloy rims aluminum 16-inch for the S model and the model PRO-4X, front grille and underguard with color Hyper Silver, standard Bluetooth, audio controls steering wheel and sunglass models X and S, the new control HVAC for X models and heated front seats for PRO-4X.
In addition, the PRO-4X model for the front seats leather option, the model X benefit to the audio system upgrades, and NissanConnect with navigation and smartphone integration for all models. DOHC V6 engine capacity of 4.0-liter generating power of 261 HP and 281 lb-ft of torque. The engine is mated with a five-speed automatic transmission or six-speed manual.
How to Turn off Blinking Airbag Light on 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra:
To resetting the Airbag Light on 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Xterra, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Xterra (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Turn off Blinking Airbag Light on 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra usefull for you. Good Luck!