Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor On 2009-2016 Mini Convertible – British luxury car manufacturer, MINI, intends to launch the latest version of the MINI Convertible in celebration of the Tokyo Motor Show in 2015. Even rumored, this car has been circulating in the UK market from March 2016. A number of changes made to the MINI brand-new convertible version. Changes seen from the shape using a single frame grille with a large size, headlights with a new design, the door bottom, sloping windshield, the rear lights are large, up to the cabin impressed expanding.
If the cabin seem spacious it was very reasonable. You see, MINI increasing the length of the car by up to 98 millimeters (mm), width increases 44 mm and 7 mm increased height. Previous version has a length of 3,821 mm, width 1,727 mm, height 1,415 mm. With these changes, the trunk volume expanded by about 25 percent to 215 liters when the roof in the open position. However, when the roof is closed the luggage capacity to 160 liters.
Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor On 2009-2016 Mini Cooper Convertible:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mini Convertible, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn ignition to ON
- Press the BC button in the turn indicator lever repeatedly until you see the SET/INFO
- Press and hold the button until the display changes.
- Press the BC button repeatedly until you see the RESET
- Press and hold the button until “RESETTING” is displayed.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mini Convertible (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor On 2009-2016 Mini Convertible useful for you. Good Luck! 😀